Ken Affolder provides personal attention to your application for study in Canada at the universities and colleges he represents. His goal is to provide you with clear information about the requirements (academic and financial) for post secondary study in Canada. He will guide you to ensure that your application is complete and that you are clearly aware of deadlines. He will guide you so that you carefully consider program options based on your interests and achievements. He will also ensure that you understand the requirements for successful application for a student visa. Ken Affolder is well aware of schools and life in many African countries and understands the challenges which a student will face with seeking an education in Canada.
We can provide assistance with:
- choosing the right University or College for you;
- selecting the right program for you;
- guidance to help you understand and be prepared for the Canadian University and post-secondary programs;
- scholarship applications;
- authorization or visa processing of Canadian students.
Educational Consulting by Ken Affolder
- Canadian Education Consultation
- founding Headmaster of Kabjja Secondary School in Uganda;
- former Headmaster in Kenya Uganda, Rwanda and Canada;
- 15 years of experience.
Canadian Universities We Represent: